View Single Post
Old 29-08-17, 15:31
#UNLEARN

grahamb will become famous soon enough grahamb will become famous soon enough
670 miles towing the trailer, for two action packed days at Knockhill (3 if you count arriving on Friday afternoon).

I managed 7th OA on Saturday, and 9th on Sunday, with 24 laps of the track, anti-clockwise on Saturday, and clockwise on Sunday. I'm so pleased I made the trip, its a real roller coaster of a circuit, and every time I went out I was slicing seconds off my time.

The Mygale ran perfectly, I didn't need to take a spanner to it all weekend. I've now finished my British Sprint meetings this year, as I cant make the final rounds in Anglesey, which is a shame as there's an opportunity for a 12th OA and a permanent number. As it is, I'll settle for 13th this year, and try even harder in 2018.

On Sunday I recorded a 0-60 in 2.6s and 1.0G off the line, which was my quickest ever start. Pointing downhill I guess it doesn't count though.

I wasn't running the new aero at Knockhill as the rear wing support wasn't back from being Tig welded, but its now ready for collection, so I'll be trying it out at Aintree this Saturday for the first time.